Saturday, December 5, 2015

Online Course Evaluations

http://www.successful-mindset.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/dear-me_medium.jpg
Dear Self,

When you write your first essay, write it in a quiet study room.  If you write it when you are with your friends, you will not do as well.  Also you should consider doing prewriting exercises, like outlines, to improve your organization.  I wish I had reread my paper more times and gotten more people to proofread it.  I wish I had considered going to the Think Tank.

Also, do not stress.  It is going to be okay and you are going to be able to finish all the papers on time.    However, do not leave everything until the last minute; it is never fun to stay up late working on a paper.

Just relax.  Blogs are not that bad.  They are actually sort of fun and really help with writing essays.  Put your full effort into them because they will save you time in the long run.

Good luck,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment